Roof Repair in El Paso
Repair Service — Keeping Your Roof In Tip-Top Shape
When you’re in need of high-quality repair roofing services, Smith & Ramirez Roofing is the place to call! (915) 600-2866
What Causes Roof Damage?
As a homeowner, you’re well aware of all the things that can, and most likely will, go wrong with your home, including its roof, things you probably didn’t think about when you lived in an apartment or rented a home. It becomes a whole new ballgame when you become a homeowner. Being aware of the common issues that cause roof damage can help you better prepare should they happen.
Some of the most common causes of roof damage and issues your roof may face include:
- Strong wind damage
- Rain and snow damage
- Hail damage
- Broken or missing shingles
- Damaged flashing
- Roof leaks
- Sagging roof
- Gutter issues
While a good roof is sturdy in design and built to last, it’s not impervious to certain issues and over time, may suffer from general wear and tear that makes it weaker as the years go on. This can be rather stressful to deal with, but when you work with a reliable and dedicated roofing company, you can rest assured knowing you are in good hands. With us, we’ll handle these issues accurately and in a timely manner.
Signs You May Be In Need Of Roof Repair
Over the years, you’ll probably need a few roof repairs here and there. These are a few signs to keep an eye out for so you know if you’re in need of repair services:
- Leaks: This is an obvious one, but leaks may happen in places you might not think to check, such as your attic. Stay alert for these hidden leaks. If you do have a leak, you want to take care of these right away before they become worse and the damage they cause even more so. Also, keep an eye out for mold or water stains as they may be a sign that a roof is leaking.
- Drafts: Damaged roofs and flashing can cause drafts to form in your home. If your AC or heater isn’t cutting it during some of the more extreme weather days or if you feel drafts in different areas of your home, the roof itself may be to blame.
- Broken or Missing Shingles: While we never recommend you get on the roof yourself, you may notice missing or broken roofing shingles from your front or backyard. Keep an eye out for these. They may be a sign that damage has occurred. In some cases, it also indicates that you need to replace a portion of the roof or the entire thing.
- Rusty Gutters: Rusty gutters may also be a sign that the roof isn’t working as it should. Keeping an eye out for issues like these can help you discover issues early on and take of them quickly before worse damage occurs.