Commercial Roofing in El Paso
Just like you would for the roof of your house, you want to make sure you hire the best service provider in the area to take care of the roof on any commercial space you own, such as an office building, store, or warehouse.
At Smith & Ramirez Roofing, we offer superior commercial roofing services, utilizing the best practices and the highest quality materials available in order to deliver a solid, structurally sound final product. We offer a wide variety of commercial roofing services, making us your one-stop shop for all of your commercial roofing needs.
Our Services For Commercial Roofs
We offer a wide range of roofing services for all commercial spaces. These services include:
- New Roof Installation- We can assist with new roof installation on new buildings or existing buildings that are in need of a completely new roof, from the foundation up. We can assist in the design phase and can work with architectural services to build new roofs.
- Commercial Repairs- Even the best-built roofs can experience issues and damages from time to time. We offer reliable, timely, and efficient commercial roof repair services to assist with structural damage, leaks, issues with ponding water, and more in west Texas and New Mexico. We’ve worked with numerous companies in the region, including serving as the provider and repair contractor for Walmart.
- Roof Replacements- When it comes time to update your roof, you may be able to do so successfully without completely changing the foundation. We can assist with roof replacements of this nature, replacing the needed part of the roof without compromising the foundation. We can also help you choose the right roof system. There are many varieties to choose from and situations that go into this decision. We will do a comprehensive look into your roof to help you choose one over the other.
- Roof Coatings- Roof coatings can be rolled/sprayed onto your roof to add a protective layer to its foundation. This extra layer can better protect your roof from leaks, ponding water damage, damage from UV rays, and more.
We are constantly updating our repertoire of skills and knowledge to keep up to date with the latest and greatest in roofing trends, including safer and more sustainable roofing options. We understand that with roofing, safety is a big issue. Our workers always wear harnesses and are OSHA compliant for safety. We work hard to learn and execute the best in roofing practices, guaranteeing that you will be satisfied when the job is done.
Single Ply Roof Systems: TPO And PVC
When it comes to single ply roof systems, you have two main options. The two most common types, often referred to as rubber roofing, are TPO and PVC.
If you’re having a brand-new roof installed or are looking to upgrade your current roof, it’s important to consider the benefits of TPO and PVC, as each has its own pros and cons. These include:
- TPO– TPO is short for Thermoplastic Roofing. This type of roofing material is made from durable plastic that can withstand extreme temperatures, such as the heat in El Paso. They are also resistant to high winds, another plus for the El Paso area, as well as punctures and UV rays.
- PVC– Polyvinyl Chloride, or PVC, is another single ply roof system option you have. PVC comes with many of the same benefits as TPO but can give your roof added protection against harsh conditions and buildup of things such as oil, grease, or chemicals.
One material may work better for you than the other, and we’ll determine what is best for your roof. Regardless, you can rest assured knowing the material will work well and that we will install it properly for you.
Why Choose Us?
There are plenty of roofing companies to choose from in the El Paso area, so why should you choose us? For one, we guarantee top products and services when compared to our competitors in the area. Moreover, we utilize the best roofing practices, invest in quality education that keeps us up to date on trends, and we only use high-quality, green materials for all of our projects. Plus, we offer a great, manufacturer-backed warranty and will ensure your investment is well-managed to make the process that much easier! With us, you simply can’t go wrong. Check out our blog for more information.
The Claim Process
We can educate you on the claim process and help you determine if it’s worth going through your insurance or not for the job at hand. We know with this kind of thing is something you don’t want to waste time on. We help to waste as little time as possible.
Our Guarantee: High-Quality Work And Services
We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the final product and the work performed throughout the entire project. We work hard to maintain that guarantee for you.
Our Labor Warranties
In addition to superior products, service, and customer service, we also offer labor warranties on all of our work. This protects you in the event that something goes wrong with your roof after we’ve performed the same job for it. This warranty is valid even if we were to, for whatever reason, go out of business. We offer this warranty because we and the manufacturers we work with stand by our work and want you to be completely confident and satisfied with the services provided.
Contact Smith & Ramirez Roofing Today!
No matter the kind of business you run or place you work in, the roof keeping you covered is incredibly important. From receiving regular maintenance and ensuring repairs are done in a timely manner to making sure you are satisfied throughout the entire process, we’ll do all that and more. We work with a wide product line of high-quality roofing materials so you can rest assured knowing you’re getting the best roof products possible. Our hardworking team of experienced roofers has the know-how and dedication needed to ensure your satisfaction.
Give us a call today so we can get started. We look forward to helping you!